Frequently Asked Questions
Information on how to handle and how to apply electrodes and sensors.
Information on our Vitaport 4 series of products.
- Can my Vitaport 2/3 handle 2Gb cards?
- How to store a montage in the VP2/3 recorder for stand-alone use.
- Is Calibration something that you recommend we do for every recording? If not, then how often?
- What if I find inexplicable intermittent "flat lines" or "noise" in my recorded signals?
- What does the S or the L mean in the display of the Vitaport?
- In which mode does the GSR operate in the check impedance mode?
- Is there a notch filter option anywhere (for say 60Hz) and if not would it be better to use a lowpass filter of 50 or 60Hz?
- Is it recommended to use preprocessing? What is the advantage? Is it optimal to use the Alias tab in one of the empty channels for some preprocessing?
- Are options such as those found in the Filters tab and Range tab in the Edit-def file window acting at a point between storage and display or more upstream such as before digital conversion?
- What do Amplification, MUL-factor and DIV factor represent in the Columbus software?
- What should be the baudrate settings?
- What are the command line options (V1.09.00 and higher)?
- Microgravity reduces sleep-disordered breathing in humans-online supplement.
- Microgravity reduces sleep-disordered breathing in humans -Dinges editorial.
- Microgravity reduces sleep-disordered breathing in humans.
- Mobile psycho physiological measurement techniques during psychosomatically therapy.
- Space shuttle flight STS-95 Day 5 Highlights
- Endogenous circadian rhythm in an index of cardiac vulnerability independent of changes in behavior. Kun Hu*†, Plamen Ch. Ivanov*†‡, Michael F. Hilton§, Zhi Chen*, R. Timothy Ayers§, H. Eugene Stanley* and Steven A. Shea‡§